I love Tinola

Sunday, March 28, 2010

POWER TRIPPING

I am really astonished by the the statement of raymond gutierrez accusing krizaquino of power tripping on her sunday sitcom “the buzz” and quoting raymond“take it as a joke if it happens once, but being bullied every week is a different story. how do you spell P-O-W-E-R T-R-I-P-P-I-N-G?

“When you’re trying to get the whole nation to be on your side, don’t be a bully”

So ironic that is celebrities are fond of doing such deeds. It is a normal phenomenon on show business, Philippine show business is what I am referring to. I have seen movie and TV personality getting back on their “weak” neophyte counterparts. Name it and I seen a few. One example is Mariel a regular host from a popular noontime show ofABS-CBN. I would recall the incident at the show wherein there was a contestant at one of the segment of the said noontime show wherein Mariel snarled and commented a sarcastic remark on the shy elderly contestant.

No comments:

Post a Comment